Oh, why
you look so sad?
The tears
are in your eyes
Come on
and come to me now
But don't
be ashamed to cry
Let me
see you through
'cause
I've seen the dark side too
When
the night falls on you
And you
don't know what to do
Nothing
you confess
Could
make me love you less
I'll
stand by you
I'll
stand by you
Won't
let nobody hurt you
I'll
stand by you
So if
you're mad, get mad
Don't
hold it all inside
Come on
and talk to me now
Hey,
what you got to hide?
I get
angry too
Well
I'm a lot like you
When
you're standing at the crossroads
But don't know which path to choose
Let me
come along
'cause
even if you're wrong
I'll
stand by you
I'll
stand by you
Won't
let nobody hurt you
I'll
stand by you
Take me
in, into your darkest hour
And
I'll never desert you
I'll
stand by you
And
when...
When
the night falls on you, baby
You're
feeling all alone
You
won't be on your own
I'll
stand by you
I'll
stand by you
Won't
let nobody hurt you
I'll
stand by you
Take me
in, into your darkest hour
And
I'll never desert you
I'll
stand by you
I'll
stand by you
Won't
let nobody hurt you
I'll
stand by you
Won't
let nobody hurt you
I'll
stand by you
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar